You’re going to love the taste and flavor of these slow cooker Dr. Pepper ribs. Every single bite is full of that yummy flavor and taste! You may not ever want ribs any other way!
These ribs are so full of flavor, and once you tell people the secret ingredient, they’re never going to believe that they’re made using Dr. Pepper. Who says that you have to drink it only? Instead, add these simple ingredients to your slow cooker and make yourself some of the best ribs, ever.
After just one bite, you’re certain to agree. With the cold weather coming, this is the perfect dish to stay warm and full.
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs
Ingredients needed for slow cooker ribs
- 1 Rack Ribs
- 1/4 Cup Dr.Pepper
- 2 Cups Bbq Sauce
How to make Dr. Pepper Ribs in the slow cooker
- Cut rack of ribs in thirds so the ribs can lay flat in the crockpot later!
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place the ribs in the crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of bbq sauce.
- Pour in 1/4 cup Dr.Pepper.
- Mix well & pour over ribs. Save a little sauce to spread on ribs later!
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 4hrs. Low for 8hrs.
- Remove from crockpot once ribs are fully cooked. Spread remaining sauce over the ribs.
- Serve & enjoy!