So, you want pork chops but don’t want to mess with grilling them? Or maybe you are tired of cooking the same way and want to mix things up. Well, you have come to the right place because with slow cooker rosemary mushroom pork chops, you don’t a grill and there isn’t a bottle of BBQ sauce in sight. No more waiting for warmer weather to hit so you can grill. No more rushing home to prep dinner. No more over-night marinating. It’s all the flavor you want from a pork chop meal, with the ease of a slow cooker meal.
Seriously, if you love rosemary (who doesn’t right?), are on the hunt for new comfort food type recipes, and enjoy a good pork chop, then this is for you. You don’t have to stand over a hot grill for hours to make that perfectly tender pork chop. By using the slow cooker you get the “melt in your mouth” factor without all of the work. And who doesn’t want that?
Slow Cooker Rosemary Mushroom Pork Chops
So turn off the gas or put away the charcoal. Save your grilling utensils for another day. Because all you need for this meal is a slow cooker and some electricity. And be sure to save this recipe somewhere (even if it’s just in your mind) because with the savory taste of rosemary your taste buds with dance with delight and the creamy sauce will warm you from the inside out and making this a go-to comfort food.
- 2-4 pork chops
- 2 portabella caps
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 2 stems of rosemary leaves
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- Prep mushrooms by removing the stems and gills carefully with a spoon.
- Then, cut them into slices and then cutting the slices in half.
- Add to the slow cooker.
- Remove all the leaves from the rosemary stem and finely dice them.
- Add pork chops to the slow cooker.
- Open a can of cream of mushroom soup and add to the cooker.
- Add heavy cream and rosemary.
- Stir all together as best as possible.
- Add lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once finished, serve with sauce.
So mix things up a little. Give yourself a rest and that grill a break by cooking up this easy and delicious rosemary mushroom pork chop. It will dazzle your taste buds, delight your guests, and have your family clamoring for more.