If you are looking for a super simple way to make a delicious dinner, this slow cooker lasagna is the perfect answer. As always, the slow cooker delivers flawless food with amazing flavor!
Ask anyone who’s ever made lasagna from scratch, and the first thing that they’ll say is that it’s a lot of work. Maybe the way that they make it…but not this crockpot lasagna recipe. You will fall in love with the ease and user-friendliness of this recipe. It’s so step by step and simple, that you may just believe it’s too good to be true. The good news? It’s not!
This slow cooker lasagna recipe is truly as simple as the steps below! Don’t delay in longer. Whip up a hearty and delicious dinner for your family with this simple lasagna recipe. You may have just found your new go-to dinner recipe!
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Weekly Meal Planning Has Never Been More Simple
Planning dinners each and every week is so easy when you use your slow cooker. The thought of creating an amazing dinner for your family doesn’t have to break your mental bank…instead, put your trust in your slow cooker and let it do all the hard work for you! The reason that this slow cooker lasagna recipe is so delicious is that it’s full of simple steps that anyone can follow. Plus, the ease of combining everything into the slow cooker and letting it do its magic is the best!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups cottage cheese (we use whole milk cottage cheese)
- 6-8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 jar Pasta sauce (any brand that you like works)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Start out by cooking the ground beef in a skillet on the stove until cooked through. Stir in all the pasta sauce except enough to cover the bottom of slow cooker.
- Next, add a thin layer of pasta sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker. This will help it not to stick.
- Break your noodles to fit and cover the bottom layer of the slow cooker.
- Top with a thin layer of ground beef and pasta sauce.
- Follow by cottage cheese layer, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layering of noodles, meat sauce, cottage cheese, and mozzarella until you are happy. I did 2 layers, but you can easily do 3-4 layers.
- Turn on low and allow to cook for 4-6 hours or until the pasta is tender.
- Serve and enjoy.
Other Slow Cooker Recipes that you won’t want to miss:
It just doesn’t get any easier than this for dinner recipes! Plan ahead, add your ingredients, and walk away knowing that a delicious meal is being cooked for you!
Who doesn’t love the thought of slow cooker lasagna? Take the stress out of having to make it yourself and instead let your slow cooker do the trick.
You may never want to cook your lasagna any other way!
Leave a Reply